Friday, September 16, 2005

Hub City Blues 9-15-05

Artist- Album- Title
R.L. Burnside- First Recordings- Jumper on the Line
R.L. Burnside- Mr. Wizard- Rollin' & Tumblin'
R.L. Burnside- A Ass Pocket of Whiskey- Shake 'em On Down
R.L. Burnside- Burnside on Burnside- Goin Down South
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown- The Man- Someday My Luck Will Change
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown- American Music,Texas Style- Rock My Blues Away
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown- Timeless- Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Little Milton- Greatest Hits- The Blues Is Alright
Grayson Capps- If You Knew My Mind- I Can't Hear You
Johnny Guitar Watson- The Funk Anthology- I Want To Ta-Ta You Baby
Slim Harpo- The Excello Single Anthology- I'm a King Bee
Fred McDowell- Blues With A Message- Levee Camp Blues
Alvin Youngblood Hart- Motivational Speaker- In My Time Of Dying
Otis Taylor- Below The Fold- Went To Hermes
Bob Bogdal- Underneath the Kudzu- Workin' Out On The Road
Hillstomp- One Word- Flood Blues
Detroit Cobras- Baby- Ya Ya Ya (Looking For My Baby)
The Bel Airs- Got Love- Wild About You Baby
The Morells- Think About It- She's Gone
Rose City Kings- Holler Out For More- Reckless Sinner
Elam McKnight & Keith Carter- The Last Country Store- Leaving 5 Points
Richard Johnston- Official Bootleg #1- Do The Romp
Rod Piazza- Modern Masters 1968-2003- Blues for Honey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home