Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Been Caught Stealing.....

Soooooooooo......I am stealing this from another Blog, Say It Like James Cagney. You can find the blog under my links as "4 crazy women". Big thanks to Liz, whom I stole this from. Oh, Yeah, its about me.

Speaking of John, he and I went for sushi the other day, and Ian met us there. John and Ian are a funny pair to get together, because you have Mr Super Intense but Really Cool and Funny John, and then you have Mr Super Laid Back but Really Cool and Funny Ian. And John likes to drink more than anyone I know except Ian (and me) so it was a good time. Caroline, Ian seems to be doing pretty good. He talks and talks about you... It's really sweet.

It was easy meeting them I was having a beer at the bar next door. I am not a big fan of Sushi, so i had noodle soup.
"Mr. Super Laid Back But Really Cool and Funny" Me? Really? I can't ever remember being called Laid Back or Cool before.
Okay I do like to drink, but not as much as I did when I was younger. Anyway, who has the time now. School, Work, Radio, Sleep. I just ain't got that kind of time.
The reason I talk and talk about Caroline is because she connecting link between Liz and Me. Plus she is in Romania and she is pretty cool, but not as cool as me.
Sweet! Me? Really? Nah!!!

So ends my self indulgence with myself for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home