Wednesday, September 21, 2005

HCB 9-20-05

I know what you are thinking! Its Not Thursday! Why is the HCB post out already. That is easy to explain. I will now be doing my show on Tuesday. Lew the regular Tuesday guy had to switch, so I gave him my spot and I took his. So now you can see what I am playing earlier in the week. I will miss doing my show on Thursday, but I am going thru so many changes right now, one more will hardly effect my life.


Solomon Burke- Make Do With What You Got- I Got The Blues
Ellis Hooks- Godson of Soul- You Changed My Life
Al Green- I Can't Stop- My Problem is You
Tom McFarland- Travelin' with the Blues- Gasoline Blues
Steve Krase & The In Crowd- Easy Livin- Pray For Me
R.L. Burnside- Burnside on Burnside- Goin Down South
Buddy Guy- Sweet Tea- She Got the Devil in Her
Junior Kimbrough- Meet Me in the City- I Feel Alright
Elam McKnight & Keith Carter- The Last Country Store- Leaving 5 Points
Moreland & Arbuckle- Caney Valley Blues- Coal Black Maddie
Mark Lemhouse- The Great American Yard Sale- Cluck Old Hen
Slick Ballinger- Slick Ballinger- Keep On Strugglin'
Maria Muldaur- Sweet Lovin' Ol' Soul- She Put me Outdoors Y
Alvin Youngblood Hart- Motivational Speaker- In My Time Of Dying
Bob Bogdal- Underneath the Kudzu- Workin' Out On The Road
Otis Taylor- Below The Fold- Didn't Know Much About Education
Detroit Cobras- Baby- Ya Ya Ya (Looking For My Baby)
Heartless Bastards- Stairs And Elevators- Runnin
The Black Keys- The Big Come Up- I'll Be Your Man
Alex Gomez- Metallic Blue Electric- Sticky Icky
Scott H.Biram- The Dirty Old One Man Band- Someday Baby
Lightnin' Hopkins- Lightnin' and the Blues- Lightnin Boogie
Elmore James- Shake Your Money Maker- Something Inside Me
R. L. Burnside & The Sound Machine- Raw Electric 1979-1980- Leave Me and My Woman Alone (friend of Mine)
Charles Caldwell- Remember Me- Old Buck
North Mississippi Allstars- 51 Phantom- Sugartown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home