Thursday, March 30, 2006

HCB 03-28-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Albert King- Born Under a Bad Sign- Talkin Blues
Muddy Waters- Kansas City- Muddy "Mississippi" Waters Live
Luthor Allison- Still Called the Blues- Luthor Allison & Friends
Otis Rush- Sweet Little Angel- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Freddie King- Ain't Nobody's Business- Live at the Electric Ballroom, 1974
Tail Dragger- My Woman is Gone- My Head is Bald
Watermelon Slim & the Workers- Ash Tray- Watermelon Slim & the Workers
Olga- I Won't Ask- Now is the Time
The Wood Brothers- Spirit- Ways No to Lose
Burnside Exploration- Long Haired Dony- The Record
Scissormen- Jumper on the Line- Jinx Breakers
Ride the Blinds- Sugar Mama- Start Running
Soledad Brothers- Downtown Paranoia Blues- Hardest Walk
R.L. Burnside- Goin Down South- Burnside on Burnside
Junior Kimbrough- I Feel Alright- Meet Me in the City
Hillstomp- Jackson Parole Board Blues- The Woman That Ended the World
Chris Cotton- Black Night- I Watched the Devil Die
Tarbox Ramblers- Already Gone- A Fix Back East
Tracy Conover- Goin Down- Blues Guitar Women
Charles Caldwell- Old Buck- Remember Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home