Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Hub City Blues 03-21-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Robert Johnson- I'm a Steady Rollin Man- The Complete Recordings
Lead Belly- In the Pines- Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Son House- Death Letter Blues- Revisited
Lightnin Hopkins & the Blues Summit- Ain't Nothing Like Whiskey- Lightnin Hopkins & the Blues Summit
Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Rollin and Tumblin- Alone and Acoustic
Fred McDowell & Johnny Woods- Red Cross Store- Mama Says I'm Crazy
Otis Rush- Gambler's Blues- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Freddie King- Sweet Home Chicago- Live At the Electric Ballroom, 1974
Albert King- I'll Play the Blues For You- Talkin Blues
Scissor Men- Jessie Mae- Jinx Breaker
Scissor Men- John the Revelator- Jinx Breaker
Scissor Men- Jumper on the Line- Jinx Breaker
Watermelon Slim & the Workers- Frisco Line- Watermelon Slim & the Workers
The Wood Brothers- One More Day- Ways Not to Lose
Olga- I Won't Ask- Now is the Time
Burnside Exploration- Long Haired Dony- The Record
Hound Dog Taylor- Roll Your Money Maker- Natural Boogie
T-Bone Pruitt- Darling, I Love You
Vasti Jackson- Angel of Mercy- Blues to My Soul
Cary Hudson- God Don't Never Change- The Phoenix
Heartless Bastards- Done Got Old- Stairs and Elevators
The Black Keys- Have Love Will Travel- Thickfreakness
B.B. King- Long Night (Live)- The Thrill is Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home