Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hub City Blues 03-14-06

Al Green- My Problem Is You- I Can't Stop
Gary U.S. Bond- I've Got Dreams to Remember- Back in 20
Solomon Burke- I Got the Blue - Make Do With What You Got
B.B. King- You've Done Lost Your Good Thing Now- The Thrill is Gone
T-Bone Pruitt- Darlin I Love You
Watermelon Slim & The Workers- Frisco Line- Watermelon Slim & The Workers
Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Freddie King- Ain't Nobody Business- Live at the Eletric Ballroom 1974
Tail Dragger- My Head is Bald- My Head is Bald
Luther Allison- Cherry Red Wine- Pay it Forward
John Hammond- Big Black Mariah- Wicked Grin
Bonnie Lee- Got the Blues 'Bout My Baby- Wild About that Thing
Canned Heat- Never Get Out of These Blues Alive- Friends in the Can
Big Joe Williams- Ain't Nothing Like Whiskey- Revisited
Jimmy Reed- Baby, What You Want Me To Do- Masters of the Blues
Robert Nighthawk- Take It Easy Baby- Live on Maxwell Street 1964
Soledad Brothers- Crooked Crown- The Hardest Walk
Ride the Blinds- Foster City Blues- Start Running
Burnside Exploration- Poor Man's Blues- The Record
Scissor Men- Death Letter Blues- Jinx Breaker
Richard Johnston- Meet Me in the City- Official Bootleg #1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home