Friday, February 24, 2006

Serendipity

For those of you who might not know the exact definition.
Serendipity is the faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for. Got to love the online dictionary.
Anyway, so last night I decide to go out. Usually after work I come home and just go to bed, because I don't get off work till 11:30pm. But last night we finish cleaning up early, it was pay day, the Sun and Moon aligned, hell frozen over, etc, etc. You get the point. So after a quick shower, I go up to the neighborhood bar.
I am not in the bar for two minutes when, I run into Melinda. Melinda is this beautiful redhead woman, who use to bartend at the works. I liked her. She was attractive, honest, and funny. She told me about what she was doing, then gave me her phone number in Jackson.
Serendipity, You go to love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home