Wednesday, March 15, 2006

IPWology Videos

From time to time I come across a website on the internet and just get obsessed with it. I know I am sad. Currently this is You Tube.
I just started watching stuff on it. From teenage Canadian Melodrama, to movie trailers, to anime, to music videos. Just about anything you can think of is on this site.
I know, what you are thinking, "Ian, stop promoting the site. You are not getting paid."
True, but it has inspired me to share some of the stuff I have been watching.But I didn't want to clog up my blog with alot of videos, so I made a whole new blog for that.
Introducing IPWology Videos
I thought I would start out with something easy. The best video every made, Johnny Cash's Hurt. I hope you like it.

*** Warning!!! A Good High Speed Internet connection helps ***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home