Friday, February 24, 2006

HCB 02-21-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Chris Cotton- Black Night- I watched the Devil Die
Watermelon Slim & the Workers- Frisco Line- Watermelon Slim & the Workers
Otis Rush- Gambler's Blues- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Tail Dragger- Tend to Your Business- My Head Is Bald
John Mayer Trio- Another Kind of Green- Try
Thee Shams- No Trust Fund Blues- Sign the Line
Ride the Blinds- Foster City Blues- Start Running
Derek Trucks Band- I'll Find My Way- Songlines
Burnside Exploration- Poor Man's Blues- The Record
Scissormen- Jumper on the Line- Jinx Breakers
Junior Kimbrough- I'm Leaving You Baby- Most Things Haven't Worked Out
Junior Kimbrough- Do the Romp- All Night Long
Junior Kimbrough- Crawling King Snake- Sad Days, Lonely Nights
Junior Kimbrough- I Feel Alright- Meet Me in the City
Buddy Guy- Done Got Old- Sweet Tea
Richard Johnston- Meet Me in the City- Official Bootleg #1
Mark Lanegan- All Night Long- Sunday Nights: Songs of Junior Kimbrough
Johnny Rawls- I Feel So Good- Get Up and Go
Little Milton- Little Blues Bird- Greatest Hits
Wilson Pickett- It's Harder Now- It's Harder Now
Eddie Floyd- Maintence Man- To the Bone
Slick Ballinger- Brotherhood- Rough Mix EP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home