Tuesday, February 14, 2006

HCB 02-14-06

THE NOT SO SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY EDITION

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Ray Charles- Drown In My Own Tears- Best of Ray Charles The Atlanitc Years
Solomon Burke- I Got the Blues- Make Do with What You Got
Al Green- My Problem is You-I Can't Stop
Ray Charles- A Fool for You- Best of Ray Charles The Atlanitc Years
Buddy Guy- Baby Please Don't Leave Me- Sweet Tea
Elmore James- The Sky Is Crying- Shake Your Money Maker
Robert Belfour- My Baby's Gone- Big Bad Love
Michael Powers- Can't Quit You Baby- Onyx Root
Sun House- Death Letter Blues- Revisited
R.L. Burnside- Walkin Blues- Acoustic Stories
Lead Belly- Irene- Where Did You Sleep Last Night
Big Joe Williams- Baby Please Don't Go- Highway 49 Revisited
John Lee Hooker- Serves Me Right to be Alone- Very best of John Lee Hooker
Etta James- I'd Rather Go Blind- Best of Etta James
Big Maybelle- Don't Let the Sun See You Crying- The Same Old Story
Otha Turner- Station Blues- Senegal to Senatobia
Otha Turner- Shimmy She Wobble- Everybody Hollerin Goat
Otha Turner- Bounce Ball- Senegal to Senatobia
Otha Turner- My Babe- Everybody Hollerin Goat
Markus James- Goin Home- Nightbird
Afrissippi- Nduumandi/Hands off that Girl- Afrissippi EP
North Mississippi Allstars- Station Blues- Shake Hands with Shorty
B.B. King- How Blues Can You Get- The Blues: B.B. King
Bobby Bland- Who Will the Next Fool Be- Very Best of Bobby Bland
Gary U.S. Bonds- I've Got Dreams to Remember- Back In 20
Little Milton- Baby I love You- Who's Cheating Who
Junior Kimbrough- Burn In Hell- Most Things Haven't Worked Out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home