Wednesday, November 09, 2005

HCB 11-8-05

NEW REQ ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Cary Hudson- Go Way Devil- Live in Wredennagen
R.L. Burnside- Rollin and Tumblin- Burnside on Burnside
Muddy Waters- Everything Gonna Be Alright- Muddy "Mississippi" Waters Live Son House- Death Letter Blues- Revisited
Lightnin Hopkins- Ain't Nothin Like Whiskey- The Blues Summit
Buddy Guy/ Junior Wells- Boogie Chillen- Alone and Acoustic
Markus James- Far As I Can Run/Majiricasamba- Calabash Blues
Afrississippi- Nduumandi/ Hands Off that Girl- Fulani Journey
Hillstomp- Jackson Parole Board Blues- The Woman that Ended the World
Moreland And Arbuckle- Coal Black Mattie- Caney Valley Blues
Mark Lemhouse- Cluck Old Hen- Great American Yard Sale
Bobby Bland- Turn On Your Love Light- Best Of....
B.B. King w/ Van Morrison- Early in the Morning-BB King & Friends 80
Terry Reid- I've Got News For You- Super Lungs
Nina Simone- Nobody's Fault But Mine- The Soul of Nina Simone
Sam Cooke- Little Red Rooster- Night Beat
Bettye Lavette- The High Road- I've Got My Own Hell to Raise
Al Green- My Problem is You- I Can't Stop
Susan Tedeschi- The Danger Zone- Hope and Desire
Buddy Guy- Somebody's Sleeping in My Bed- Bring' em In
Gary US Bonds- I've Got Dreams to Remember- Back In 20
Ike Turner- Getting Nasty- A Black Man's Soul
Gov't Mule w/ Little Milton- Soul Shine- The Deep End

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home