Monday, October 24, 2005

Best and Worst shows on Primetime

According to the Parents Television Council(PTC).
This is one of those watch dog groups that thinking anything I will watch is bad for the Family. Yeah! That is probably true!


WORST
1. The War at Home Fox/8:30 Sunday - 1st Season
My Comments: Never Seen It!
2. The Family Guy Fox/9:00 Sunday - Returning show
My Comments: Maybe one of the funniest shows on TV, ever. Is it weird I identify with the dog the most
3. American Dad Fox/9:30 Sunday - Returning show
My Comments: Not as good as Family Guy, but still pretty funny
4. The O.C. Fox/8:00 Thursday - Returning show
My Comments: What little I have seen of this show, makes me think it is just 90210: The Next Generation.
5. C.S.I. (Crime Scene Investigation) CBS/9:00 Thursday - Returning show
My Comments: I love this show, the original at least. Science and Crime Fighting, AWESOME!!!!
6. Desperate Housewives ABC/9:00 Sunday - Returning show
My Comments: Like the OC, what little I have seen of this show, it seems harmless. Stupid, definitely, but harmless
7. Two and a Half Men CBS/9:00 Monday - Returning show
My Comments: Never Seen It!
8. That ‘70s Show Fox/Returning in November ‘05
My Comments: How can you hate on this show, true its been on longer than the 70s where but still....
9. Arrested Development Fox/8:00 Monday - Returning show
My Comments: Best Show on TV, period!
10. Cold Case CBS/8:00 Sunday - Returning show
My Comments: Never Seen It

Best:
1.Extreme Makeover: Home Edition ABC/8:00 Sunday - Returning show
My comments: I remember the first time this was on. It was called "habitat for humanity". IF you want to help a family rebuild a home get off your ass and go do it. There are enough of them on the Gulf Coast to last a decade or so.
2. Three Wishes NBC/9:00 Friday - 1st season
My Comment:AAAaaaahhhhh....Amy Grant......While I am all for helping people this just seems like using this people for TV ratings. Same as the above show.
3. American Idol Fox/Returning in spring '06
My comment: And this crapfest of reality Tv just keeps going. The only good part of this show is the poeple who can't sing. Once it gets to the "competition" well....
4. The Ghost Whisperer CBS/8:00 Friday - 1st Season
My Comments: Never Seen It, but seems like PG version of the Sixth Sense
5. Everybody Hates Chris UPN/8:00 Thursday - 1st Season
My Comments: Very Funny! Based on Chris Rocks upbringing. Highly Recommended
6. Reba WB/9:00 Friday - Returning show
My Comments: Its a middle of the Road Family Sitcom. It has its funny moments but You have seen them all before.
7. Bernie Mac Fox/8:00 Friday - Returning show
My Comments: While I like Bernie Mac, this show just isn't what I like about him. To middle of the road.
8. Dancing with the Stars ABC/Returning in spring ‘06
My Comments: This was Funny, but for all the wrong reason. If you have absolutely nothing better to do, including sleep, watch it.
9. 7th Heaven WB/8:00 Monday - Returning show
My Comments: Is this show still on?
10. Not available.
My Comments: HA HA! They could even find a tenth show

What I find really funny about this is they didn't talk about South Park, Nip/Tuck, The Simpson, or etc, etc. And most of there Best shows are "Reality" TV, which is like a plague of locust on our land.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home