Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hub City Blues 10-25-05

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Albert King- I'll Play the Blues For You- Very Best Of....
Luthor Allison- Hoochie Coochie Man- Pay It Forward
Buddy Guy- Somebody's Been Sleeping In My Bed- Bring'em In
B.B. King w/ Van Morrison- Early In the Morning- BB King & Friends 80
Freddie King- TV Mama- Freddie King (1934-1976)
Jimi Hendrix- Red House- The Blues: Jimi Hendrix
Ike Turner and The Kings of Rhythem- Black Angel- A Black Man's Soul
Johnny Guitar Watson- Gangster of Love- The Funk Anthology
Soulive w/ Robert Randolph- Crosstown Traffic- Break Out
Chris Cotton- Black Night- I Watched the Devil Die
R.L. Burnside- Leave Me and My Woman Alone- Raw Electric 1979/1980
Hillstomp- Shake It- The Woman That Ended The World
Moreland and Arbuckle- Coal Black Maddie- Caney Valley Blues
Mark LemHouse- Cluck Old Hen- Great American Yard Sale
Terry Reid- I've Got News For You- SuperLungs
The Fabulous Thunderbirds- Love Speaks Louder Than Words- Painted on
The Detriot Cobras- I wanna holler- Baby
Bettye Lavette- The High Road- I've Got My Own Hell To Raise
Sam Cooke- You Gotta Move- Nightbeat
Bonnie Raitt- Unnecessarily Mercenary- Soul Alike
Dustin Messina- Its So Easy- ustin Messina
Slick Ballinger- Feel So Good- Slick Ballinger
Afrissippi- All Night Long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home