Wednesday, October 19, 2005

HCB 10-18-05

ARTIST- SONG- ALBUM
Lightnin Hopkins & Blues Summit- Ain't Nothin Like Whiskey- Lightnin Hopkin & Blues Summit
Jimmy Reed- I'm Leavin- Jimmy Reed
Buddy Guy/ Junior Wells- Give Me My Coat and Shoes- Alone & Acoustic
Son House- Death Letter Blues- Revisited
Elmore James- Held My Baby Last Night- Shake Your Money Maker
Fred McDowell- Levee Camp Blues- Best of....
R.L. Burnside- You Don't Love Me- Raw Electric 1979/1980
Moreland and Arbuckle- Coal Black Maddie- Caney Valley Blues
Mark Lemhouse- Cluck Old Hen- Great American Yard Sale
Hillstomp- Jackson Parole Board Blues- The woman That Ended the World
Soulive- crosstown traffic- break out
Johnny "Guitar" Watson- I want to ta-ta you baby- Funk Anthology
Sam Cooke- Mean Old World- Night beat
Nina Simone- Nobody's Fault But Mine- The Soul of Nina Simone
Bettye LaVette- The High Road- I've got my own hell to raise
Solomon Burke- Don't Give Up On Me- Don't Give Up On Me
Terry Reid- I've Got News For You- SuperLungs
Detriot Cobras- Silver & Gold (when i get like this)- Baby
The Fabulous Thunderbirds- Love Speaks Louder than Words- Painted On
Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm- Getting Nasty- A Black Man's Soul
Buddy Guy- Somebody's Sleeping in My Bed- Bring 'em In
Carlos Guitarlos- Hole in my Pocket- Hell Can Wait
Heartless Bastards- Runnin- Stairs and Elevators
Bob Log III- MakeYou Say WoW- Log Bomb
Slick Ballinger- Brotherhood- Slick ballinger

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home