Wednesday, October 05, 2005

HCB 10-04-05

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Hillstomp- Jackson Parole Board- The Woman that Ended the World
Moreland and Arbuckle- Coal Black Maddie- Caney Valley Blues
Mark Lemhouse- Cluck Old Hen- The Great American Yard Sale
Scott H Biram- Someday- Dirty Old One Man Band

Steve Krase- Pray for Me- Easy Livin
Terry Reid- I've Got News For You- Superlung

Grayson Capps- I Can't Hear You- If You Knew My Mind
Grayson Capps- A Love Song for Bobby Long- If You Knew My Mind
Grayson Capps- How's I to Know- If You Knew My Mind

Buddy Guy- Somebody's Sleeping in My Bed- Bring 'em In
B.B. King w/ Van Morrison- Early in the Morning- B.B. King & Friends 80

Bonnie Rate- Unnecessarily Mercenary- Souls Alike
Johnny "Guitar" Watson- I want to Ta-Ta You Bady- The Funk Anthology
Soulive w/ Robert Randolph- Crosstown traffic- Break Out
Bettye Lavette- Only Time Will Tell Me- I've Got My Own Hell To Raise

Alvin Youngblood Hart- How Long Before I Change My Clothes- Motivational Speaker
Tom McFarland- Going Back To Oakland- Travelin' with the Blues
Bob Bogdal- Workin' Out On the Road- Underneath the Kudzu
Otis Taylor- Didn't Know Much About Education- Below the Fold

Slim Harpo- I'm a King Bee- The Excello Singles Anthology
Skip James- Hard Time Killing Floor- Very Best of Skip James
Elmore James- Rollin and Tumblin- Shake Your Moneymaker
Muddy Waters- Mannish Boy- Electric Mud
Solomon Burke- I Got the Blues- Make Do With What You Got

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home