Saturday, January 17, 2009

Adventures in Unemployement...Day 6

So, I lost my shitty little job on Sunday, does that make today the sixth day or seventh day with out work. I don't know. I did work on Sunday, so I guess today is the sixth day.
Anyway, I had a strange thought last night. Instead on one "Full Time" job, I might look for two "part time" jobs. I had two run-ins yesterday that brought this to my attention. A friend of Zuga's said I might be able to get part time work at Be-Bop and then I might be able to cook at this new restaurant opening in Fondren called The Auditorium. Both would be cool job and I would not have to be responsible for other people. I still want to look in Brewmaster school, but I the best one in Chicago is full till fall 2010.
I did get a call from a restaurant called Sant Fe Cattle Co. I have to drive down to McComb on Tuesday meet with a guy about it. The problem with this job is that it means moving out of Jackson. While Jackson is perfect, I have spent the last three years craving out a life here. I don't know if I am ready to just up and move and start again. That gets harder the older I get and I would be leaving someone behind this time.
What to do, What to do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home