Sunday, January 11, 2009

Adventures in Unemployement

So, here I sit, unemployeed...again.
I really don't know what else to say about it. The restaurant wasn't making money. The owner decided to close it. Me and my whole staff were laid off. So I here I sit unemployeed again. I would like to say that I didn't see it coming but that would be a lie. Sales in general have been going down hill, and no one gets into a business to lose money (unless its a tax dodge). Still I can't say that I haven't been looking for other work, I really never stopped after the whole Basil's thing.
But it just sucks.
So tonight, I'm drink a case of cheap, CHEAP, CHEAP beer and having some hot-wings. After I sleep that off, I will gather together my thoughts and get to finding new work. At least with the time off, I can write a few article for the JFP, finish some piece of art, and play my guitar more. I might even chronicle my "adventure in unemployement".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home