Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Songs for...Whatever

There are all types of love songs that talk about all different types of love. They range in style from pop to rock, from funk to punk, from hip-hop to country. Music is that oldest form of expression of love. There are all different types of love to make songs about; from puppy love to obsession; from love at first sight to when love leaves you; from self love to undying love. Love one of the most powerful thing in the world. I'm sure there are hundred if not several thousand songs that express every flavor of love that exist in the human emotional spectrum. I thought I would share just a few of the songs about love that are in my collection. Does your loved one know your favorite song about love? Maybe you should being sharing it with them!


Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody to Love
Nazareth - Love Hurts
Ramones - I Want You Around
Nickle Creek - Lighthouse Tale
Righteous Brothers - You've lost that love'n feeling
BNL - Lovers in a Dangerous Time
Joe Cocker - Have a Little Faith in Me
Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
Justin Timberlake - My Love
Daft Punk - Digital Love
Chuck Prophet - Freckle Song
Letters to Cleo - I Want You to Want Me
The Divinyls - I Touch Myself
The Delgados - All You Need Is Hate
BNL - Jane
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - My Baby Left Me
Michael Cera and Ellen Page -Anyone Else But You

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home