Thursday, August 25, 2005

Uninspired Update

Well I has been two weeks sense I wrote anything. Has "Slacker" Williams struck again, yes and no. I have been pretty busy lately. I went home to Jackson for a few days to see the family and then Pamela come down to Hadesburg to visit me. I have been work hard. Thank God Crab Crazy month is almost over. We got so much crabs it even on all our toilets!!! Thats a joke.
I am headed back to school for a few classes. Some History and education stuff, maybe even a music or writing class. I don't know .
I also have been playing my guitar alot.
So as you can see I have been pretty busy, but...
I have also been pretty uninspired and maybe a little depressed. I don't know. I just.....don't know. I got a few half ass ideas for things to write about but I have not given them alot of thought. I am working on it.
Lastly I got to give a big shout out to Elisabeth Foley who got engaged last week. Maybe now her sister will stop worrying about Liz and I hooking up.

********Even More Updated**************

I wrote this last night and realised how sad it was. I was depressed! I had fallen into a funk. But writing and reading this helped me shake that shyte off. So the next time some one says the internet is no good, remember how it helped your old friend Ian throw off a funk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home