Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tagged!!!

I Done Been Tagged
3 Things that scare me:Snakes, Needles, The President(Because He is an Idiot)
3 People who make me laugh: Becca, Seth Libby, The Reids
3 Things I love: My Family, The Blues, Traveling
3 Things I hate: hypocrisy, stupidity, being bored
3 Things I don't understand: Racism, Scientology, The Internet
3 Things on my desk: Tweezers, Dictionary, Empty beer bottle
3 Things I’m doing right now: Listen to Blues Music, Not sleeping, Put together new Playlist
3 Things I want to do before I die: Meet a Good Woman, Visit Ireland, Publish a Story
3 Things I can do: Bake Bread, Drink Beer, Work Hard
3 Things I can't do: Stay Sober, Math, Find a Good Woman
3 Things I think you should listen to: R.L. Burnside, The Black Keys, The Legendary Shack Shakers
3 Things you should never listen to: The President, Britney Spears, Morons
3 Things I'd like to learn: Spanish, play piano, make beer
3 Favorite foods: Ham, Pasta, bananas
3 Beverages I drink regularly: Milk, beer, tea
3 Shows I watched as a kid: 3,2,1, Contact; Seven Cities of Gold; Doctor Who
3 People I’m tagging: Raymond Dean, Becca, Erica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home