Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random thoughts from 6am.

First off, WHY THE HELL AM I AWAKE AT 6AM?
I really don't know why I am awake this early. This isn't even the good kind of awake at 6am. The good kind, is when you have yet to go to sleep from the night before. Is it my insomina? No I doubt that. I went to bed a little after 11pm last night. I got roughly 7 hours of sleep. So I am at least well rested. Maybe that is my problem. I am not use to being well rested.
It is bitterly cold outside. I am not saying it like it is in Chicago, but for Mississippi, it fuckin cold. Sense I was up I took my trash out the curb for pick up and lets just say for once I am glad not to be dating anyone. At least I as able to bust though the ice on my car to get my stuff out.
Its a little strange being up this early when I have nothing to do today. I don't have to work, I don't have laundry to do, I don't even have a book to read, not even a comic book. Maybe I will visit the new library and get a membership.
Maybe I should cook breakfest first. Pancakes sound really good right now.
I just noticed I have only drank six beers in the last two days. Is that a record? No, but it does make me think I am not an alcholic. Yeah!!!! Or does knowing the amount of beer I drink in a give time period make me an alcoholic..hhhhmmmm....
I think I will go to the movies today, after I go to the Library. I still have not seen the "Pick of Destiny"
Its werid what you think of when you have a whole day ahead of you and some means to do what you will with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home