Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HCB 8-8-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Ray Charles- Drown in my Own Tears- Best of Ray Charles the Atlantic Years
Gary U.S. Bonds- I've Got Dreams to Remember- Back In 20
Solomon Burke- I Got the Blues- Make do with what you got
Robert Nighthawk- Mama Talk to Your Daughter- Live on Maxwell Street 1964
Elmore James- The Sky is Crying- Shake Your Money Maker
Jessie Mae Hemphill- All Night Boogie- Shake It Baby
Lightnin Hopkins- Lightnin Boogie- Lightnin' and the Blues: The herald sessions
Slim Harpo- I'm a King Bee- Excello Singles Anthology
Dante Harmon- Something's Got a Hold Of Me- Sacred Steel Instrumentals
Steven Bernstein's Millennial Territory Orchestra- Signed,Sealed,Delivered- MTO Volume 1
Canned Heat- Gorgo Boogie- Instrumentals 1967-1996
Adolphus Bell- Ain't No Sunshine- One Man Band
Scott H. Biram- Been Down Too Long- Graveyeard Shift
John Lee Hooker- Crawlin Black Spider- Best of the Great Blues Masters
Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Taildragger- My Woman is Gone- My Head is Bald
Freddie King- Ain't Nobody's Business- Live at the Electric Ballroom, 1974
Moreland,Arbuckle & Floyd- Long Past Midnight- Floyd's Market
Dirty Dozen Brass Band- What's Happening Brother- What's Going On
Furry Lewis- Casey Jones- Fourth and Beale
Furry Lewis- Going Back to Gary- Fourth and Beale
Furry Lewis- Water Tank- Fourth and Beale
Alifarke Toure- Beto- Savane
The Black Keys- Yearnin(live)- Suicide Squeeze Records: Slaying Since 1996

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home