Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HCB 7-11/18-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
R.L. Burnside- Goin Down South- Burnside on Burnside
Burnside Exploration- All By Myself- The Record
Fred McDowell- Shake 'em on Down- Best of Fred McDowell
Buddy Guy- Done Got Old- Sweet Tea
Robert Belfour- I'm Gonna Leave- Pushin My Luck
Adolphus Bell- Ain't No Sunshine- One Man Band
Tommy T-Bone Pruitt- Let the Good Times Roll- Roots Reunion Fall 2002
Cary Hudson- Just Stuff- 3 Live from T-Bone Records
Billie Holiday- Billie's Blues- Billies Blues
The Sweet Inspirations- Ain't Nothing Gonna Change Me- Atlantic Unearthed Soul Sisters
Wilson Pickett- Can't Stop A Man in Love- Atlantic Unearthed Soul Brothers
Solomon Burke- None of Us Are Free- Don't Give Up On Me
Hillstomp- Flood Blues- One Word
Tarbox Ramblers- Already Gone- A Fix Back East
Scott H Biram- Been Down Too Long- Graveyard Shift
Canned Heat- Never Get Out of These Blues Alive- Friends In the Can
Lee Gates- My Wife Left Me a Long Time Ago- Black Lucy's Deuce
Magic Sam- Everything Gonna Be Alright- The Essential Magic Sam
Ray Charles- Blues Is My Middle Name- The Best of Great Blues Masters
Dirty Dozen Brass Band- Ruler of My Heart- Medicated Magic
Lamar Nelson- If I Couldn't Say a Word- Sacred Steel Instrumentals
Booker T. & the MGs- Time is Tight- Time Is Tight
Robert Nighthawk- I Need You Love So Bad- Live on Maxwell Street, 1964
Otis Rush- High Society- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Elmore James- The Sky is Crying- Shake Your Money Maker
Junior Brown- Stupid Blues- Long Walk Back

ARTIST SONG ALBUM 7-11-06
Albert King- I'll Play the Blues For You- Talkin' Blues
Buddy Guy- Baby Please Don't Leave Me- Sweet Tea
Charles Caldwell- Same Man- Remember Me
The Codetalkers- Million Dollars- Now
Johnny "Guitar" Watson- I Want to Ta-Ta You Baby- Best of the Funk Years
Elvis Costello & Allen Toussaint-Six Fingered Man-The River in Reverse
Otis Redding- I Love You More Than Words Can Say- Atlantic Unearthed Soul Brothers
Aretha Franklin- My Way- Atlantic Unearthed Soul Sisters
Ray Charles- Blues is My Middle Name- The Best of Great Blues Masters
Marshall Chapman- Jesus was a Capricorn- The Pilgrim
Lynn Drury- Down the Road- All You Need
The Black Keys- Yearnin'- Suicide Squeeze records Slaying since 1996
Creech Holler- Black Mountain- With Signs Following
Burnside Exploration- Poor Man's Blues- The Record
North Mississippi Allstars- Crying- 4 Song EP
Muddy Waters- I'm a Hoochie Coochie Man- Electric Mud
Freddie King- Ain't Nobody'd Business- Live at the Electric Ballroom, 1974
Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Adolphus Bell- Child Suppport Blues- One Man Band
Scott H Biram- Been Down Too Long- Graveyard Shift
The Black Keys- Work Me- Chulahoma
Lightnin Hopkins & the Blues Summit- Ain't Nothing Like Whiskey- The Blues Summit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home