Friday, June 09, 2006

Just Wasting Away

Well so it seems I am losing weight. This was not a conscience decision. I didn't even realize how much weight I had lose till I visited my parents for Memorial Day.
I have lost something like twenty pounds. True alot of that was probably in my hair, I cut it all off for the summer, But....

I am being asked of how I am losing weight, so I thought I would write it down for the world to see.

I think it was the result of alot of small change to my life style more than anything else. Nothing I am about to write it absolute, more like guideline.

First, I stopped drinking! Okay I didn't, but I don't drink at home anymore. If I go down to the Hippo to see a show, I will have two or three beers. But I don't drink hard alcohol anymore.

Second, a change in diet. First just because of my schedule, I only get to eat once a day. This is a really big meal, and then I have little snacks here and there. Toast in the morning, a big lunch, and a small dinner. I also stopped eating paste and bread. focusing more on meat, cheese, fruits and veggies.

Last, just stay active. Because of the gas price, plus my car being fucked up, I have started riding my bike more. This alone, combined with the Mississippi Summer Heat, should drop some pounds off anybody. But I does have to be biking. Sunday, I went and canoed a river near Hattiesburg, The Okatoma River. Not a bad way to send a lazy Sunday afternoon.

As I said before nothing here is absolute. If I go to a friends house to watching TV and he makes Paste, I will eat it. If a pretty girl buys me a shot, I will drink it. It I don't ride my bike one day it isn't the end of the world. Sense my goal was not to lose weight, but to change my life style some, I still feel like a have successed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home