Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hub City Blues 5-02-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Fred McDowell & Johnny Woods- Red Cross Store- Mama Says I'm Crazy
J.W. Warren- Rabbit on a Log- Life Ain't Worth Livin'
Joe Callicot- Laughing to keep from Crying- Ain't A Gonna Lie to You
Robert Belfour I'm gonna Leave Pushin My Luck
Otis Rush- You Don't Love Me- Otis Rush & Friends
Freddie King- Dust My Broom- Live at Electric Ballroom 1974

Chris Cotton live in-store- I Watched The Devil Die
Morgan City, Mississippi
Warm It Up To Me

Slick Ballinger- Juke House Blues- Mississippi Soul
Watermelon Slim & the Workers- Ash Tray- Watermelon Slim & the Workers
Hound Dog Taylor- She's Gone Alligator Records 35X35
Los Lonely Boys- Diamonds- A Taste of Triple A
Sue Foley- Absolution- New Used Car
Eric Lindell- Sad But True- Change in the Weather
Ben Harper- Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating- Both Sides of the Gun
Cassandra Wilson- I Want to Be Loved- Thunderbird
Etta James- It's a Man's Man's Man's World- AAA Sampler
Ray Charles- All to Myself Alone- Unreleased
Jimmy Smith- After Hours- Root Down
Dr. John- Black Widow- Right Place Right Time
Cary Hudson- Just stuff- 3 Songs from T-Bones Records
Jimmy "Duck" Holmes- Six Little Puppies- Back to Bentonia
The Wood Brothers- One More Day- Ways Not to Lose
T-Bone Pruitt- Darling I Love You
Patrick Sweany Band- Bounce- C'mon C'mere
Scissormen- Jumper on the Line- Jinx Breaker
Chris Cotton- Blues for Big Bill- I watched the Devil Die

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home