Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HCB 5-9-06

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Jimmy Smith- After Hours- Jimmy Smith Live! Root Down
Robert Randolph- Ted's Jam- Live at the WetLand
Freddie King- Ain't Nobody's Business- Live at the Electric Ballroom, 1974
Tail Dragger- So Ezee- My Head is Bald
Otis Rush and Friends- You Don't Love Me- Live at Montreux 1986
Slcik Ballinger- Juke House Blues- Mississippi Soul
Watermelon Slim & the Workers- Ash Tray- Watermelon Slim & the Workers
Richard Johnston- Catfish Blues/I Feel Good Little Girl- FootHill Stomp
Keb Mo & Robert Cray- 12 Year Old Boy
T-Bone Pruitt- Darling I love You
The Black Keys- Keep Your Hands Off Her- Chulahoma
The Black Keys- Work Me- Chulahoma
The Black Keys- Nobody But You- Chulahoma
The Black Keys- My Mind Is Ramblin- Chulahoma
Cassandra Wilson- I Want to be Loved- Thunderbird
Eric Lindell- Sad But True- Change in the Weather
Ben Harper- Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating- Both Sides of the Gun
The Wood Brothers- One More Day- Ways Not to Lose
Slim Harpo- I'm a King Bee- The Excello Single Anthology
Elmore James- Rollin and Tumblin- Shake Your Money Maker
Lightnin Hopkins- Lightnin's Boogie- The Herald Sessions
Rod Piazza- Blues for Honey- Modern Masters 1968-2003
Cary Hudson- Just Stuff- 3 Live from T-Bones Records

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home