Wednesday, June 06, 2007

On the Road Again

So I spent last Thursday pretty much drive all day.
I woke around 8am, showered and dressed to go to the airport to pick up
Erica & Fuzzy. I then had to drive them to Vicksburg. It wasn't a big deal. I love the whole Reid family and finally really got to meet Fuzzy. The only problem was I had tight schedule that day. So I drove them to Vicksburg and delivered them to Mama Reid at the coffee shop. I of course stayed for an hour or so, and chatted. But sadly at noon I had to go. I had a lunch date.
One of my Amerifriends, contacted me to let me know was going to be on the coast. Her and her boyfriend(maybe more?) had come down to help rebuild the coast. So they drove up to see me. I felt bad because after visiting me they where going to New Orleans. Jackson is a pretty big detour from the coast to NOLA. But it was nice to see
Tara and meet her man Phil. At one point I do think she was introducing him to me for some odd type of approval. But then I got over myself.
Finally I had to go to Hattiesburg. It was Rebecca's Hatties birthday. Since she was going to Nashville to see Jason and the Scorchers on her real birthday. We stayed up alnight, bar hopping, dancing, drinking beer, till 4am.
Man that was a long day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home