Saturday, May 26, 2007

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT SARAH ANN LUCKEY

Because she won't do it. Here are...

SIX WEIRD THINGS ABOUT SARAH ANN LUCKEY

1. I hate touching metal jewelry. I hate it. I feel like it's not clean, not sterile, and is very germy. The dainty the jewelry is, the worse it is for me. I won't don't date some one with metal in their face. It's gross. I just can't do it.
I'm getting the heebies just writing this.

2. I forget to wear deodorant. It's probably because I can't smell, and I was once told that my natural smell was very nice. So, I forget to wear it. I also sweat. I won't remember that I forgot to put it on, until I sweat. Then I'm totally afraid I stink. Someone once told me I stink, too.

3. I always sleep with the television on. If I wake up in the middle of the night, and the television is on I'm not afraid anymore. The television is like another person with me. Actually I don't have to if I'm sleeping with someone next to me.

4. This one is gross and too much information, but someone had to show me how to put a tampon in. Literally show me. It was horrifying.

5. I'm very good at remembering names and random information. So much so that I will bring up things that people tell, that they don't remember telling me. It's gotten me very strange looks. I'm just good at remembering things I feel are important.

6. I can hold my pee for unhealthy hours. I mean like 6 to 8 hours at a time. It's something I learned to do teaching preschool. I would actually forget that I had to pee until I got home at the end of the day. It would be really yellow. This again is probably too much information but this is probably why I only send these things to the people that send them to me.

If you don't know S.A.L., suckes to be you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home