Wednesday, January 25, 2006

HCB 1-24-06

NEW REQ ARTIST SONG ALBUM
R.L.Burnside- Highway 7- Mr. Wizard
Junior Kimbrough- Crawling King Snake- Sad Days Lonely Night
Kenny Brown- You Don't Know My Mind- Stingray
Burnside Exploration- Poor Man's Blues- The Record
Jessie Mae Hemphill- Streamline Train- Blues Guitar Woman
Maria Muldaur & Bonnie Raitt- It's a Blessing- Blues Guitar Woman
Memphis Minnie- In My Girlish Days- Blues Guitar Woman
T-Model Ford- Turkey and the Rabbit- Pee Wee Get My Gun
T-Model Ford- The Old Number- You Better Keep Still
T-Model Ford- Feels So Bad- Pee Wee Get My Gun
T-Model Ford- To the Left of Right- You Better Keep Still
Cary Hudson- Jesus on the Mainline- Live in Wredenhagen
Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Tail Dragger- My Woman is Gone- My Head is Bald
North Mississippi Allstars- Po Black Mattie- Shake Hands with Shorty
Susan Tedeschi- Lost Lover Blues- Live from Austin Texas
John Mayer Trio- Another Kind of Green- Try
Steve Ray Vaughan- Texas Flood- Live at Montreux
Little Milton- Walkin The Backstreets And Crying- Greatest Hits
Susan Tedeschi- Angel From Montgomery- Just Won't Burn
Elmore James- Standing At the Crossroads- Shake Your Money Makers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home