Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HCB 01-17-06

Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All You Love I Miss Loving
Tail Dragger- My Woman Is Gone- My Head is Bald
Muddy Waters- Mannish Boy- Electric Mud
Howlin Wolf- Worried about my Baby- Moanin at Midnight
Albert King- Born Under a Bad Sign- Very Best of Albert King
Buddy Guy- Sit and Cry ( the blues)- Blue on Blues
Dirty Dozen Brass Band- My feet Can't Fail Me Now- Our New Orleans
Wild Magnolias- Brother John is Gone/Herc-Jolly-John- Our New Orleans
Irma Thomas- Back Water Blues- Our New Orleans
Allen Toussaint- Yes We Can Can- Our New Orleans
Roy Carrier & the Night Rockers- She Burnt the Bacon- Living Legend
Buckwheat Zydeco- Come and Get Yourself Some- Jackpot
BlueRunners- I Got You- Honey Slides
Ricky Paquette- Leave My Little Girl Alone- Early for the Show
John Mayer Trio- Out of my mind- Try
Fabulous Thunderbirds- Love speaks louder than words- Painted On
King Johnson- Got the Devil in Ya- Live '05
Thee Shams- No trust fund blues- Sign the line
Gary US Bonds- I've Got Dream to Remember- Back in 20
Nina Simone- Nobody's Fault But Mine- The Soul of Nina Simone
Bettye Lavette- The High Road- I've got my own hell to raise
Solomon Burke- I Got the Blues- Make do with what you got
Otis Rush- High Society- All Your Love I Miss Loving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home