Monday, September 26, 2011

Run On, My Friend....

I believe the secret to life is balance.
Not just a good physical sense of balance, but the yin and yang of life. For every un-good thing you do (working, drinking, etc) you should have good things in your life (Love, Music, Health, etc).
Because my friend Erica is hurt and can barely walk, I figured this would be a good time to get a little more Universal Balance. So as of today I am running again. I have been wanting to get back into it, sense the summer heat seems to have broken. Giving Erica some Universal Karma seemed like a good bonus.
I am not going to be posting times and mile like I did for my Lenton Disciple, but if something interesting happens, like the Warrior Dash out side of Baton Rouge in the Spring of 2012, I will post of photos here.
Lil Reid,I am glad you are on the mend.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

Thank you, Ian!! Run strong, my friend. I really miss it. One day, I'll be there again...just not yet.

Physical therapy starts tomorrow...the wound is healing nicely.

Thanks for your love and karma!
xoxoxo

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home