Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First HCB of 2006

ARTIST SONG ALBUM
Chris Cotton- Black Night- I Watched the Devil Die
Elam McKnight & Keith Carter- Leaving 5 Points- The Last Country Store
Slick Ballinger- Brotherhood- Slick Ballinger
Ricky Paquette- Leave My Little Girl Alone- Early for the Show
Otis Rush- You're Breaking My Heart- All Your Love I Miss Loving
Tail Dragger- My Woman is Gone- My Head is Bald
Solomon Burke- I got the Blues- Make Do with what you got
Bettye LaVette- The High Road- I Got My Own Hell To Raise
Gary US Bonds- I've Got Dreams to Remember- Back in 20
Robert Randolph- Ted's Jam- Live @ the wetlands
John Mayer Trio- Another Kind of Green- Try
Mannish Boy- Mystery Train- Live and In Demand
Lightnin Hopkins- Ain't Nothin Like Whiskey- The Blues Summit
Chris Thomas King- John Law Burned Down the Liquor Sto'- The Roots
Floyd Dixon- Hey Bartender- Wake Up and Live
John Lee Hooker- 1 Bourbon, 1 Scotch, 1 Beer- Very Best of...
Slim Harpo- I'm a King Bee- Excello Singles Anthology
Robert Johnson- Sweet Home Chicago- The Complete Recordings
Elmore James- The Sky is Crying- Shake your moneymaker
Skip James- Hard Time Killing- Floor Blues Best of Skip James
Son House- Death Letter Blues- Revisited
Thee Shams- No Trust Fund Blues- Sign the line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home