Sunday, May 15, 2011

Newest Member of the Family!

Introducing, Scrappy Williams!(During Football season he will be called Saint Scrappy. Cause he is Black & Gold! A Who Dat Doggie!)

Yeah! I'm a dog owner again. It makes me very happy. I got thank Erin Pearson for helping me get him. It's weird, I have had the dog less than two day and more than one person has point out the similarities between Scrappy and I. Neither Big or Small, Fat nor Skinny. A bit Wild and Cute! Quick but Silly! Lazy but Energetic! Easily distracted but smarter than you think. Yep, it all sounds like me in dog form. Here is to many more year with my new lil buddy, Scrappy Williams!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

YESSSSS!
Congrats!!
He is precious!!!
xoxo

2:24 PM  
Blogger IPW said...

yeah, you know he is pretty alright.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home