Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Acoustic Wednesdays

Blues Monday was two days ago! The Rock n Roll Weekend is days away. So put down your electric and pick up your acoustic.
Mike Ness - Story of My Life

Foo Fighters - Times Like These

Not a fan of this band, but they kill this cover
Paramore - Use Somebody (by Kings of Leon)

This is a song I didn't really like when it come out all those MANY years ago, but now I have come to enjoy
David Gray - Babylon

Scott H Biram - Still Drunk Still Crazy Still Blue

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Ness video. Love it.

After reading your restaurant essay on Facebook, I was thinking 'you should create a blog.' -- but then remembered you have one.

I forgot to add this back to my bookmarks after reinstalling windows on my computer. Now I'm back on ipwology. Rock on.

--Raymond

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home